WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 08, 2023

2023.0608.0001...




5 comments:

whkattk said...

Oh, LOVE that last one!!!! Thank you for that!

uptonking said...

Last one is a hoot... I agree with whkattk. But that second one nails it.

JiEL said...

I saw the Pence town hall on CNN yesterday and, my god, he was walkiong on eggs as we say in French.
Not complaining about Trump too much and showing how he is «pro-life» but for the capital punishement for murderers etc.

Always putting his damn Christian faith up front etc.. A real snake.

From a Canadian point of view, those putting their religious believes in their ideas for their politics are in fact wanting to make USA go backward.

The Conservative GOP party is leaning toward totalitarism and Ron DeSantis is the worse of them all...

VRCooper said...

Festus-Gunsmoke-is on point-Nothing will change until we get the pigs outta the creek-That is the reason we are in this mess-We have always had bad actors-We just kept them at bay-Now we have enablers-VOTE!!!

JiEL said...

@VRCooper,

Even your votes are not enough to get rid of those dinosaures Evangelicals GOP-Qanon etc...

They will again gerrymander in the elections to be sure they will stay in office.

I'm almost eager to see if the orange pig will accept the primary GOP election if he LOSES to be the GOP nominee.... Will he say again that even those are rigged.....

As a Canadian I can see that USA should change their name as DSA. (Divided States of America.)