WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 23, 2023

2023.0623.0006...



Kayden Gray

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I want to blow the first guy and he can keep the ball cap on too.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh these youngsters today, wearing their baseball caps backwards and getting all kinds of piercings.. What is this world coming to? Oh dudes I'm just yanking your chains!! Good for you.

#1) If I was in that alley buddy boy, I'd would have certainly taken care of you.

#2) OH man I could use a good "teabagging", and you definitely have the balls to make that happen buddy boy:)

Thanks Rick!!!

Anonymous said...

Kayden Gray and Douglas

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:15pm - Thanks for their names.

Xersex said...

Douglas: what dick