WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 23, 2023

2023.0623.0005...












Hugo Lopez

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Man that last bubble butt in the set. Imagine sliding you cock between those tight cheeks with a tight grip on your shaft. I know I can!!!!

Anonymous said...

#1) OH I think Rick gave himself a birthday present with all these smooth buttery buttocks (Rick am I right, your birthday is in June? I think you are a cancer but I could be wrong. They are all very nice.


#2) Once you had the best you wont' want the rest handsome ( I'm talking about a tongue up that hairy hole.

Anonymous said...

Nice butts and Hugo Lopez

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - You have a great imagination.

Anon@6:34pm - You're close. My birthday is July 1.

Anon@7:47pm - Thanks for his name.