WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 10, 2023

2023.0610.0003...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first item needs bacon! And cheese! Lo-cal food--it's political correctness gone mad! This is obviously a liberal conspiracy to prevent obesity.

Anonymous said...

Amen, brother. And what's with the lettuce and tomato on the bottom? Stop posting pics of health food

Mistress Maddie said...

Is that hamburger for real?!?!?!?!? I mean, I like big meat, but that's ridiculous.

Big Dude said...

You just want me to get fatter and fatter, don't you?

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - I agree that it's ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) As ridiculous as it might look, I sure would try my darnedest to eat it, looks scrumptious!!

#2) Oh I hope that hearty piece of lanzanga it going on a plate for me!!!

#3) Creamy iced pecan pie, the coffee pot is a brewing:)

#4) 2nd cup of coffee being poured for this chocolate strawberry two layer cake.

Thanks Rick!!