WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 10, 2023

2023.0610.0002...




3 comments:

Big Dude said...

Fuck every Nazipublican on every level.

JiEL said...

Now after the 37 indictments on their guru orange conman going to be their nomiminee, they are still sticking to him no matter what....

When sh_t is blinding their eyes, justice and sens of service to the American peopls are making them like zombies... or sheeps... or idiots etc..

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Idiot zombie sheep. I like it!