WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 09, 2023

2023.0609.0009...


4 comments:

Milleson said...

As long as people continue to create these memes and the bloggers continue to post them, I will continue to laugh throughout my day.

JiEL said...

HÈ himself is the «SMOG» who is blinding your citizens all over USA.

More than time to CLEAN the air of the political environnement.

He who said he would clean the swamp just did the opposite and add so much «shit» in it that now, the GOP can no more get back to their old way of doing politics.

Big Dude said...

LMAO! Thanks for a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

I loved last banner photo, but I love a hairy butt