WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 09, 2023

2023.0609.0008...



6 comments:

SickFreshPhony said...

This is Francois Sagat for anyone wondering

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) OH boy, Mr. Sagat (thanks SickFreshPhony). I've been a bad boy, and I think your just the man to spank me today:)

#2) Rick, you jacking off to Francois Sagat beautiful smooth buns?

BTW Rick, XXXOOO, I LOVE your new cover photo. Now that I can "pull my pud" over:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I was thinking of you when I picked that one.

Anonymous said...

Francois Sagat is stunning

Xersex said...

love François Sagat (here here ob my blog)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love me some Francois Sagat, he's gone overboard lately with tattoos, but I'll forgive him.

Paul