WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 27, 2023

2023.0527.0003...




2 comments:

Henri said...

Hello Ricky. First photo is an aerial view of the Strait of Gibraltar between south of Spain and North Morocco, 13 kilometers of sea between the two countries, place of union of Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. / The second photo seems to be Kamtchatka Peninsula, Russia, but I'm not sure./ And the third photo is very original. / hugs dear Ricky and thank you for your blog. Henri.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - Hello my friend. Thank you for the information!