WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 06, 2023

2023.0506.0004...













6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Handsome guys with handsome cocks. Thanks, Rick!

taurus9311 said...

picture 5 fascinates me. Do you know the source or the cultural context? Nice pic, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus9311 - The only thing I know about that set is that the curly-haired blonde is Jack Wrangler.

usmcmike44 said...

Anyone know who the stud in pics 1 and 2 is? Dang he's a hot one!

SickoRicko said...

Mike44 - Sorry, I don't know his name. I agree that he's very hot.

Xersex said...

great vintage!