WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 06, 2023

2023.0506.0003...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Damn you Rick, did not see this food posting coming, and I'm starving!!!

First the food than the desserts!!

Man give me a huge plate of the Mac & Cheese and that other delicious casserole.

Then I'm going to make a pot of coffee and devour a huge piece of pecan pie, with vanilla ice cream on top.

Oh no I'm not done yet,( well maybe a little nap first). Then a croissant , with some raspberry jam will hit the spot. Then a slice of that delicious looking chocolate pie stuffed with peanut butter.

Why such an appetite? Well I'm much much better from my Spring cold, but by stomach is still thinking "feed a cold, starve a fever"!! Oh and I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but a fuck buddy just licked my balls (takes me no more than 2 minutes to get off when that is done) LMAO!! So those are my reasons for digging in.

Thank so much, Rick!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm glad you have your appetite back!

Anonymous said...

The search is on! I MUST find the recipe for that chocolate/peanut butter cake!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:45pm - I hope you find it!