WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

2023.0329.0008...






3 comments:

Xersex said...

last one seems so huge (dick)

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh ya, beautiful day here in Central Ma, and I'm going hunting for the man-meat!!

Nothing sexier than a man undoing his belt, unzips and lets him out for me or if in sweats, just pulls his sweats down. You know you love the cock when your reaction is like seeing it for the first time.

Maybe TMI, but I'm horny and Rick knows I can go on, and on, and on..well you get the idea.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I hope your hunt was suck-sess-ful!