WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

2023.0329.0007...








6 comments:

Xersex said...

69: what delicious tasteful number!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Rick if you were here right now, you would get a spanking. Why did I just not leave when I commented on the last posting. I hope I don't spill my seed before I go on my "nature walk"!!!

Look at them, beasts satisfying each other, eyes closed and concentrating on one thing only: To get the seed they are working so "hard" for!!

Yes indeed "69": A delicious tasteful number, like Xersex said.

Big Dude said...

Love me a good 69.

Michehot said...

69 is a magic number!!!!

Jimbo said...

There's something so beautiful about a 69. Both of you concentrating on giving your partner pleasure that way. It's my favorite position.

Thanks Rick.

Mistress Maddie said...

I definitely need more of 69ing in my life, and preferably like in the first picture!!!