WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Wednesday GIFs...



2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

These could have been me yesterday. And the Biden State of the Union was exceelent....now if he can keep delivering on other issues we have like basic needs for everyday Americans and keep the big pharm and corps intact and keep paying their dues. Big pharm need to be knocked down a few pegs with their price gauging.

uptonking said...

Some days I feel like that second one all day... yesterday, for example.