WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday Funnies...







5 comments:

uptonking said...

I wish all those things, too... but hold the frosting.

And now I really can't wait for MAY! Cucumbers have many uses.

JiEL said...

No.3 reminds me of that joke.

A lady seeing her neighbor having gorgeous red tomatoes in his garden asked him how he can get such red fruits.

The man told her that he get naked in front of his garden.

Few weeks after she said to her neighbor that her tomatoes weren't more red BUT her cucumbers were really big....

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Funny!

Jimbo said...

Well that does it. I'm retiring early to start up a cucumber farm.

My interviews for ranch hands are going to be VERY thorough.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I'd really like to watch.