WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 26, 2022

2022.1126.0009...




7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That's a whopper!!! At first, I thought were these some of my selfies you found? He takes pictures like me with a nice reveal.

JiEL said...

Delicious uncut meat and those balls are also very appetising ... MMMMM !

Jordi. said...

Super excitante. Vaya pollon y vaya huevos. Se me derriere la boca..mmmmm

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh buddy you have to go "freeballing" wearing those sweats. Walking into a DD's and man the guys into guys will be drooling:)

uptonking said...

I actually thought that was Miss Maddie...

Xersex said...

love his scrotum skin

whkattk said...

Maddie, I instantly thought it was you.