WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 15, 2022

2022.1015.0010...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

The male physique at its finest.

Wonderful job Rick!!

#1 The strong lion take a sun bath.
#2) The Greek Olympian.
#3*) The solitude of the male species.

* Hey I'm a healthy male, this pic gave me a boner!! Honestly I tried to behave, but I want to take a naked swim with him. What a beautiful creature.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm glad you were inspired.

Anonymous said...

#1 - Great pose which emphasises his great legs and torso musculature and definition
#3 - Hw could eat salty crackers in my bed for a year bEFORE I might consider hinting that he might need to stop. LOL It would be my pleasure to give him some hot sweaty, mattress-soaking sex, too.
Great pictures! Thanks!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:22pm - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

poetry in images

Jimbo said...

#1 is Fabien Sassier. Physical Perfection.

https://twitter.com/fabiensassier

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You know ALL the hotties!