WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 15, 2022

2022.1015.0009...





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I know this isn't a "meat" posting, but I'm horny and I'm just going to come out and say it " I love men and the slabs of meat that hang between their legs!!"

#1,2,3,4) My mouth is actually salivating, just like Pavlov's dog.

Damn you Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Well, what that man has is very near a treat.

Anonymous said...

Great slabs of abs and great things to feast on below the navel. All uncuts, too!

Xersex said...

the dick on the table is marvellous!

Anonymous said...

Darius Ferdynand?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:27pm - Sorry, I don't know.

Jimbo said...

Definitely Darius! Thanks, Rick!