WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 06, 2022

2022.1006.0008...





9 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That noise you hear is my cock going up after seeing the sexy man in the first picture.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) I'd love to go sailing with this strong furry beast:)

#2) You have to give him so more tugs and pulls with your strong arms if you expecting to catch the semen!!!

#3) Com-on big boy, launch that missile:) Woof!!

#4) Oh you little cutie pie otter, that smile alone deserves a sweet BJ!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Check you out!

Big Dude said...

Man, I could bunk with any or all of these big-petered fuckers. What great cocks!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - In-deedy!

Jimbo said...

The sexy man in the first picture is Sam Vass, possessor of one VERY beefy ass. Beefy and HAIRY! It really is quite a sight if you've never seen it.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I Googled him and he has quite the derrière.

uptonking said...

All nice, but #1 - WHOAH! Hubba hubba.

Xersex said...

love these guys and their dicks