WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 06, 2022

2022.1006.0007...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Man oh man, that is one nice cock and loose balls) I'd love to get between his hairy legs!! BTW, I just might be brave enough to get a pinky ring like his. Someday I'll bore everyone with how many rings I had wore when I was a younger man and (I guess) expressing myself.

#2) Hey handsome I don't know what your caught your interest, but I'm looking at your slab of hanging meat!! Just beautiful!!

#3) Beautiful eyes and nice stiff nips:)

#4) Too hairy for Rick, but not for me!!Just joking Rick!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I don't mind a little fuzz at all!