WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 08, 2022

2022.0808.0004...








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Nice series of pics Rick!!

#2) I'd love to take a row boat out at this lagoon.

#3) Beautiful daffodils!!

#4) I'm jumping in that water right now!! Over 90 degrees here!!!

Big Dude said...

As always, GREAT pix.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - When it's that hot, jumping is almost mandatory.

Big Dude - I'm glad you like them.

uptonking said...

That barn photo is majestic. So beautiful.

Hot Naked Daddy said...

i like natural photos and i hate skyscrapers or anything city night life or somn, we need more nature area

SickoRicko said...

Hot Daddy - Over-population is destroying the natural places.