WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 08, 2022

2022.0808.0003...

A Matter of Perspective...

This is looking AWAY from the Interstate bridge.

This is looking TOWARD the Interstate bridge.

This is an overhead view. The Interstate bridge is in the upper right-hand corner.

5 comments:

Big Dude said...

What brought this on? I never thought Breezewood was interesting at all...

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - It was just something I ran across and wanted to elaborate on. There's a ton of memes about this place.

Big Dude said...

As a Pennsylvania boy, I just pass through on my way to "somewhere interesting." Can't say I fave it any thought. Though back in the day I had some fun in the truckstops. I was surprised at the number of truckers who were bottom men.

uptonking said...

Is... is that the whole town? It exists to give you gas and fast food? Weird. How do people survive?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I used to have a friend who would spend literally hours at Interstate rest stops giving truckers head.