WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 08, 2022

2022.0808.0001...




7 comments:

whkattk said...

That Marine veteran is telling the truth. We never had 24/7 access to weapons. Never.

JiEL said...

The second one says is ALL....

SickoRicko said...

Pat - The arrangement we have today is not from reasonable people.

JiEL - It certainly does.

Big Dude said...

Some of the ammosexuals I this country can only get hard when holding a gun.

uptonking said...

That first one made me tear up. And the last one makes me mad. And the middle one makes a lot of sense. Thanks, Rick.

jr said...

There is too much to say on this. Disgusting just totally disgusting. Send the repubs in to take care of these shooters since they support them.

SickoRicko said...

Jr - That's a very good idea. But, like all good ideas on this subject, it will go nowhere.