WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

2022.0626.0006...






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures. NOTHING abnormal about love and attractions acted upon! Even if some "list" might be operative.

Anonymous said...

"list" meant to be "lust". Sorry for the typo.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:57am - No problem! Typos happen all the time.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Some TLC on a Sunday afternoon.. Sweet as Sugar!!

LOL, I make typo's all the time anonymous!! My mind goes faster than my fingers or visa versa!!!

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

very sweet

luv chocolate said...

Justice Clarence Thomas is going after the gays next! Is it just me or does he look constipated or just shit himself in the pictures I see of him?!

SickoRicko said...

Luv - Both!

Anonymous said...

You Americans never learn. When Biden was a Senator he backed Thomas and attacked Anita Hill's credibility. Imagine if he had voted along the party line and Thomas wasn't confirmed? He has emerged as the most powerful SC Justice

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:45pm - I admit it: We Americans never learn.