WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

2022.0626.0007...





8 comments:

Xersex said...

the question of abortion is a worldwide scandal

taurus9311 said...

A dream to be justly wished for.

luv chocolate said...

Growing up in Canada we thought moving to the U.S.A. would be better, maybe 40 or 50 years ago! I'll stay in Canada, thank you very much!

fred said...

Don't just Dream. Do IT!! Hubby and I did in 2007, and we are happy, Safe and calm here in Rural Mexico. If we can do this, anyone can. All it takes is a little planning and several visits to be SURE that is where you want or need to be. For example, we originally thought Belize would be the place for us, but once we actually spent more than a few weeks there, we found it to be too lawless for us, and not safe enough. Backtracked just a little to Mexico, where we are very happy.

Take the Plunge!!

SickoRicko said...

Luv - You are wise to stay where you are!

Fred - I am so happy that you two are happy and safe where you are! In spite of all the stupid, crazy crap going on in the U.S., we still couldn't bring ourselves to move to a different country.

uptonking said...

Amen to that last one. If Canada wanted us, I'd already be gone. F this country in its current state. And it's not Biden's fault. If I hear someone say that one more time, I am going to run down the street naked, screaming.

whkattk said...

The #1 searched topic over the weekend: How to move to Canada.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I'm not surprised.