WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

2022.0420.0003...

Viktor Rom & Denis Sokolov






4 comments:

uptonking said...

Amazing pics. Love the spit. And love the contrast as the top enters that bottom... amazing.

Anonymous said...

A great pairing..! They’re obviously enjoying themselves. Just so beautiful and hot. I love Denis’ prominent raphe. (Oh, the things we love..!) Thanks, Rick..! 😜👍

Anonymous said...

And, they read….! 😀👍👍(well…at least they have a nice library.!)

Xersex said...

so fun here