WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wednesday Positivities...







I have a story that relates to this last meme. Several years ago, on the path to the nude beach I like going to on Sauvie Island, was a dead opossum. I stepped over it and went on my way. The next day, it was still there and I thought, "Why doesn't someone do something about this?" Then it dawned on me: I am someone. So I found a stick and moved it off of the path. I can be so dense sometimes.

5 comments:

Henri said...

There are a lot of reason for which to help prople. Even we need help ourselves. Even so, iťs wonderful to help people without having a reason.
...
Last meme, and your story, sad and tender. Sad because nobody mind to question why this poor animal were there, dead. And tender because in your second day, something inside you told "you're these 'someone', do something". And you did it.
Hugs and kisses, and thank you dear Ricky. Henri.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - I'm glad you enjoyed the story my friend.

whkattk said...

We have ALL done that at some point - walked past something asking that question. Or witnessing an event and asked. I must've asked that question a million times as I watched the news during Cheeto's term...and ask it still with every new revelation.

taurusd2 said...

Your story about the opossum and the meme before it, made me think about the regrets we have for not taking an action or saying the appropriate words for someone in need. At least your post reminded me that we should feel some sense of regret or responsibility for such a lack. The sad part is that there are too many who never feel a sense of regret, don't care, or never realize the need to think about it.

SickoRicko said...

taurus - Some people feel those regrets; others cannot, or will not.