WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

2022.0329.0009...

The World Supports
Ukraine





5 comments:

JiEL said...

The Lisbon one is so HAWT and I can imagine the state of mind of Russia's embassador... LOL!

Here also in Canada many buildings and bridges were illuminated in blue and yellow.

uptonking said...

Wow. Love that photo of the woman on mass transit. Amazing. Powerful, too.

VoenixRising said...

Reblogged. Thank you!

SickoRicko said...

Mark - I wish I had had a better yellow.

Xersex said...

I don't understand why Putin wanted this war.