WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

2022.0330.0001...








5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Loved the Knock Knock. Thanks for the laugh!

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - You are very welcome.

whkattk said...

The homeless is the perfect example of why religion has nothing to do with helping people but all about controlling them and taking their money.

JiEL said...

The jehovah witness one is so hilarious...

One of my friend, a teacher who was teaching with me many years ago, was a Bible genious as he studied it just for fun not for believing in that crap.
So this man had just fun letting those jehovah witnesses come in his home and had fun to overturn each teachings of the jehovah witnesses and at the end, they leave him discoraged to be able to convert him.

The funniest of it is that the sent him another «more educated» jehovah witness and even then he had more fun to reduce all his Bible arguments with other Bible ones as he was such a Bible genious.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Absolutely.

JiEL - I love that story, thanks!