WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 02, 2022

2022.0302.0002...






5 comments:

uptonking said...

I was looking at images of the bombing of the buildings in the Ukrainian capitol. Such beautiful buildings. Such a nice city. Wiped out. Destroyed. Makes me hate the world.

SickoRicko said...

upton - Me too.

Xersex said...

great and nice buildings

mark1147 said...

For anyone wondering, the first photo in this series is the city hall of Buffalo, New York (built c. 1930, 32 stories high). The white obelisk in the foreground is the city's memorial to President William McKinley, assassinated in that city in 1901. FWIW, one of the city's nicknames is "Queen City of the Great Lakes." (So it figures it'd have a very penile city hall, LOL!)

SickoRicko said...

mark1147 - I love trivia like that, thanks.