WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 16, 2022

2022.0116.0003...








6 comments:

hsgisme said...

Yum! :)

Xersex said...

wanktastic

heydave said...

Lovely, right along with him!

Jimbo said...

That's gorgeous Max from the Corbin-Fisher roster, giving credence to his well-earned popularity.

Personally, I love a gusher (like Max here). Everybody's absolutely fine in their own right of course but, to be 100% honest, if you can't at least hit your own chin, I kind of lose interest. 8D 8D

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Gee, I hope that's not a hard and fast rule of yours.

Jimbo said...

Well, it's hard and it's fast but it's not absolute. 8D