WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 16, 2022

2022.0116.0002...

SciFi Art







9 comments:

BatRedneck said...

1st one: Ray Cummings has a grandson named Cody who became famous in another industry... (kidding)

uptonking said...

Great stuff, Rick. That book cover alone! Wow.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Oh, gee, you had me going for a second.

upton - I'm glad you like it.

Unknown said...

Stunning pieces. Thank you.

Xersex said...

very interesting

Fullmoonma said...

Daily reader here... Wandl the Invader was one of my first sci-fi purchases and one of the worst! But fun to see the cover again!

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@7:07pm - You are very welcome.

Fullmoonma - Ah, memories.

Jimbo said...

What kind of danger is she in from Wandl? Laughing herself to death? 8D

That second rendering, however, is remarkably prescient!

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are very welcome.