WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 14, 2022

2022.0114.0002...










9 comments:

jsstrand said...

Wonderful! Thanks for posting

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!

bobbert said...

What an adorable set of images - Having lived as a young child in Manly near Sydney in Australia I have a great affinity with Oz and if there is something such as reincarnation then can I please come back as a Kola, as I be on to a winner from the start as everyone will think ‘You’re cute and cuddly’!

whkattk said...

Awwww. Kit foxes, the koala, the panda, the baby elephant. And, the wolves. Beautiful creatures.

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - You are very welcome.

bobbert - But, but, you're already cute and cuddly.

bobbert said...

You’re a charmer RickšŸ„°

Mistress Maddie said...

Be still my heart!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

uptonking said...

That elephant... so sad and I just want to give 'em a hug. Great collection, Rick. Love them all.

Xersex said...

so sweet and nice (even the snake)