WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 14, 2022

2022.0114.0001...






9 comments:

BatRedneck said...

'low cognitive ability' are no longer tiresome only to come across, they now have become a plague of their own - and to their own, hopefully.

whkattk said...

Those asshats are the reason this is still going around. I'm getting very weary of it all. I'll keep wearing my mask, social distancing, and wait for them to get sick and die off.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent & Pat - Right you both are!

GF said...

I smile when I hear those asshats have died. They asked for it.

SickoRicko said...

GF - Same here.

uptonking said...

Lakota has a point. And Lower Cognitive Ability... PRICELESS!

hsgisme said...

Republicans will go to any length to make Biden fail; unfortunately, that includes putting our entire society at risk. Ignorance is not bliss. It's dangerous.

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - Absolutely.

Xersex said...

last one: so true