WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 24, 2021

Friday Fractal & GIFs...




7 comments:

Xersex said...

nice

uptonking said...

UGH. SNOW. I've hurt my back for the first time this year, shoveling. Thing is... it's all melted again... I just hate it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard work in maintaining this site.

Zed

SickoRicko said...

Zed - It's my pleasure.

BatRedneck said...

#1: absolute nightmare, brr...

Luv chocolate said...

Yuck snow! We had a snowstorm last night! Cold air is coming from Siberia and settling in Western Canada.. those darn Russians and their weather machine!😠

SickoRicko said...

Luv - *chuckle*