WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 24, 2021

2021.1224.0002...



7 comments:

Xersex said...

Merry Chrstmas ... but it's only belived mythology

uptonking said...

Perfection! The fairy tale revealed... kizzes.

VoenixRising said...

I'm gonna go with the T-Rexes...

BatRedneck said...

Jesus: Where do babies come from?
Joseph: In the spirit of keeping the slutty family tradition I got you an appointment with Maria Magdalena, son...

(Jesus didn't like the taste of her, hence my Last Supper's post :-)

Unashamed Male said...

Ha ha! I saw it as T-Rexes.

Luv chocolate said...

Being raised Catholic..what do I say?!🤔😱

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Good one!