WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 24, 2021

2021.1224.0004...







6 comments:

uptonking said...

Cuddle Fish! Brilliant photos. Hard to believe we're destroying their habitat at an ever increasing rate.

Mistress Maddie said...

Amazing group of pictures today! The whales are my favorite. For being such huge creatures, they are so majestic.

And I agree with Upton. Humans destroy everything.

bobbert said...

Awesome images of our family in the ocean.

Xersex said...

i love these little turtles very much

Unknown said...

Thank you for a sea vacation.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@2:08pm - You are very welcome.