WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 24, 2021

2021.1224.0003...






7 comments:

uptonking said...

Answer to the last one... YAZZZZZ. Pass the kethup. Let's start with Bezos.

JiEL said...

My only wish for Christmas and the next 2022 year is to meet a nice man, a lover partener to share lots of love moments.

LOVE would be the ultimate gift of all.

I have very nice relatives, very good friends but ...

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - That could happen when you least expect it.

Infidel753 said...

This is what class warfare looks like. The problem is that only the enemy is actually waging warfare.

The million/billion distinction is very telling. Most people don't realize how huge these numbers are. By the same token, 200 billion seconds (Musk and Bezos are at around 200 billion dollars) would be over 6,000 years, or equal to the entire time literate human civilization has existed. Rather more than 11 days.

I'm too vegan to eat the rich, and they're probably all gross and fatty and full of toxins anyway. I'll settle for taxing them properly like in the 1950s.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel753 - Taxing them properly would be great.

Luv chocolate said...

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm with JiEL, I'd like to meet someone. As for the extreme rich, share your wealth, you can't take it with you!

Unknown said...

Thinking that the rich would taste awful. 🤔