WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 23, 2021

2021.1223.0003...

See all the tiny people...

World's Largest Cave
Hang Son Doong, Vietnam























11 comments:

JiEL said...

Interesting that they've put a man to let us judge of the widness of those huge caves.

BatRedneck said...

Just like JiEL wrote: the scale of this grotto is just ... gigantic. A former Titan's habitat maybe?
I'll sure keep it in mind if and whenever I’m lucky enough to go visiting Vietnam.
You make a fine Tour Operator :-)

whkattk said...

That is stunning!

GAYROMANTIQUE said...

very nice

bobbert said...

That is awesomely frightening for me, as large as it is I cannot be confined in small spaces, don't even like sleeping with the curtains drawn closed, even so it is spectacular.

uptonking said...

So glad that there are still places on this earth we have not destroyed. These photos are heavenly.

Xersex said...

marvellous

Luv chocolate said...

Wow! Incredible!

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Well, thank you.

Mistress Maddie said...

These are awesome!!!! I don't like caves much, but would love to tour these. The fear part would make it exciting for me.

SickoRicko said...

Mistress - Same here.