WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 23, 2021

2021.1223.0002...



Also, Joe Manchin is an asshole.
 

6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Meanwhile (part one), Mariah Carey greets the season on TV stages for the 100.000th time with her ever growing fat ass and boobs, and Brittany-the-Spear-of-Destiny got back her freedom to dive into whatever cocktails she craved for. Is any new cosmetic surgery planned, Cher?
Meanwhile (part two), living wage still does not increase, more and more people have to go living on the streets or in their car, but it's fine as long as billionaires can fool around in their spaceships.
When looking back, historians will also say: the 21st century, or how glitter and fanatisme for the greenback got the a western society to fall.
I am so so very sad, and appalled.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I'm just as sad and appalled as you are.

Luv chocolate said...

What kind of world are we living in?..sad!😐

SickoRicko said...

Luv - Very sad indeed.

Jimbo said...

I... can't. I just... can't.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I understand.