WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 25, 2021

2021.1125.0002...

Bigar Waterfall, Romania







8 comments:

Xersex said...

marvellous!

uptonking said...

I wonder if it is safe to travel to Romania. I would love to see this in person. Such a sight. Thanks for sharing. And Happy Thanksgiving, dear.

Luv chocolate said...

OMG!!! So beautiful!!!😃

Unknown said...

Speechless.

Jimbo said...

Breath-taking. Would love to see it in person. Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I'm sure these images don't do it justice.

Richard said...

There is a name for that kind of spring. There is a geological term for them. They are few and far between. They are famous for the plants that grow on them.
Uptonking, i think it would not be a good time to visit Romania. But i would love to visit someday. Because they have so much beauty.

SickoRicko said...

Richard - Thank you for the info on this kind of waterfall.