WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

2021.1017.0002...









5 comments:

uptonking said...

Brilliant scene from Shameless. Those two were the only reason I kept watching... when they dropped out of sight, so did I. Thanks for all the giggles, dear.

Infidel753 said...

Wait, you're not supposed to drink the contents of the battery? I guess I'd better stop doing it then.

Some good points here, especially about listening to understand vs to reply.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I liked that show, too. For a while.

Infidel753 - Yeah, the listening to reply is a fave of mine, too.

Xersex said...

no nice and funny

BatRedneck said...

Thank you Dear for the good laughs. You made my week begin nicely.
And #1: when a person says/explains something, only an average of 25% of their message is processed by the listener(s). So yes that makes it even more important to focus on the understanding part.