WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

2021.1017.0001...







6 comments:

uptonking said...

Love that last one. We should start similar drives today. Thanks for the memes. I love it that younger generations have caught on to all they stupidity, hypocrisy, and ludicrous rhetoric.

Milleson said...

Religion, thy name is hypocrisy. And Costco needs to buy some bible depositories and do the recycling thing. They're rationing the TP again because of supply issues!!!

Unknown said...

Got in on a Sunday preacher,( shudder) about how he had been troubled by homosexual thoughts. Long story short, preacher condemned someone else and has been fighting the thoughts and urges his entire life. I read it as "Do as I say, not as I do." Figure preacher man is getting back door visits daily.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Supply issues have made it difficult for us to find our cat's favorite flavor. Target to the rescue.

Unknown@1:30pm - Strange how hypocrisy works, ain't it?

Xersex said...

so true!
last one: well done!

We should read the Bible as we read the ancient myths, the Iliad and the Odyssey.

BatRedneck said...

Loved these. The first and last ones gave me the laughter. Thx!