WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

2021.1012.0003...







8 comments:

Milleson said...

Oh, that first dude, my worst nightmare and my best wet dream!!! And the scull man at the end of the post, amazing and very creative. You've found great stuff today, Rick.

uptonking said...

That last photo is a classic. And I forgot that people dress up for Halloween I mean, not me, not anymore. I don't know that I've ever been to a gay bar for Halloween.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Yeah, that last one was a real find.

uptonking - My former partner and I did it for several years. We liked "skag drag".

whkattk said...

That last one is excellent!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - It took me two looks when I first ever saw it.

Xersex said...

I got the same shock for the last photo.

BatRedneck said...

+1 for the skull man. Splendid idea. Thank you Rick.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You are very welcome.