WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

2021.1012.0002...






7 comments:

Milleson said...

Norm Abram and Bob Vila (the old shows) have their work cut out for them. I always wonder under what circumstances these buildings and homes fell into disrepair. The 2 pics of the Chateau Nottebohm is an interesting read.

whkattk said...

The old Victorian would be a fun reno...but I'd prefer to live in the ultra modern one.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I used to watch those two fellows all the time. I love how you know that place. But you're good at image search.

uptonking said...

Love abandoned buildings... that fourth one? There were a ton of buildings like that in Hawaii, in Honolulu on Poi Pu Point? Is that right? Anyway... the Japanese bought them and then abandoned them when it came time to pay taxes. It was fascinating... and sad.

Luv chocolate said...

That mansion in # 2 and 3 was probably a showpiece when built. The ultra modern home was vandalized and abandoned, so sad.

Xersex said...

impressive!

BatRedneck said...

I like the poetic melancholy of abandoned places.
I seem to remember that the château Nottebohm was demolished a couple of years ago. It is sad but it was in such a state of decay it was beyond repairing, though I never understood why the wealthy Belgian family who owned it let it fall into ruin.