WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 07, 2021

2021.1007.0001...




7 comments:

Infidel753 said...

.....and now also the covid-19 belt.

whkattk said...

The sad truth of the Bible Belt.

Milleson said...

Rick, I thought a shotgun only had two barrels. You're hitting them with three chambers today. Good finds, especially the bible belt meme.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel753 - Sigh. Yes.

Milleson - Sometimes I get lucky.

JiEL said...

I vivited South Carolina in 2002 with my then BF and all we could switch on the radio were all «Christian» broadcasting. We had to be careful while visiting places like restaurants or tourist places like Brookgreen Garden near Mirttle Beach.

One waiter in one of those restaurant was giving us a so wonderful service as he saw we were a gay couple and it was obvious he was a gay guy.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Family often recognizes family.

uptonking said...

That last one... is that all true? Wow. Also known as they hypocrisy belt. Those men? They have all those women fooled.