WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 07, 2021

2021.1007.0002...

Artist Chris LaBrooy




10 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Now that is some very cool art!!!!!

Milleson said...

I've just spent about an hour on this guy's website. and although I don't know what I'm seeing all the time, I love his work. I've been a big fan of cars and car design since I was a wee lad and his concept of the digitalized automobile is intriguing. Nice to see his creativity is providing him with a lucrative business with many corporate advertisers.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I'll have to check that out.

Purple Wolf said...

OK, now I get it: digitalization. I thought they were sculptures until the last photo when I couldn't figure out how that sculpture was being held up. Must confess that I never realized they were all digital. Very impressive. Thanx for posting.

SickoRicko said...

Purple Wolf - You are very welcome.

Luv chocolate said...

The car is a 1968 Pontiac.

uptonking said...

I am all kinds of confused. No, it's okay... I live in such a state most of the time.

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - Modified, of course.

Xersex said...

https://www.chrislabrooy.com/

this guy is a genius!!!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for the link to a very talented person.