WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIF...




I AM THRILLED!!

I finally found a rating system that didn't require me to take a college course in HTML language to install it. So far it seems to be working fine.

Ever since Blogger took away their Ratings I've missed it terribly. I have a good number of Followers and lots of loyal Commenters, but I wanted an easy way for people to let me know how each post was perceived.

Also, while fiddling around with Blogger's widgets, I discovered Labels! (I'm a little slow sometimes.)

7 comments:

Jeff said...

Good news! Thank you!

BatRedneck said...

The ''star rating' for each post is very interesting indeed. Yet I didn't find any that applies as I'd like.
I tried the one you implemented but it adds the up-down thumb thingy to each comment made which I find too invasive. I also tried some HTML/JavaScript widgets but the results were at best ugly, or else non-working in the current Blogger platform.
If anyone reading this knows of a way to setup a simple and neat five stars rating for Blogger's posts: please point me to it :)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I don't care for the up-down thumbs either, but I just ignore those. Just in case you might want to look at the site I got the stars from: https://rating-widget.com

Their support was very helpful. Maybe you could talk to them about what you want.

Installation was very easy.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - BTW, upon looking at your new avatar on your blog... You are very hot yourself.

Xersex said...

well done. I enjoy everything of your blog!

Xersex said...

love also your labels!

BatRedneck said...

LoL - Let's say that I'm like these thumbs: I have my ups and downs :-p