WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, September 23, 2021

2021.0923.0001...





3 comments:

JiEL said...

I like the last one.

Always surprising me how that «bitch» could still live free and is also still spreading all his «shit» all over without any consequences.

For USA's taxes money, so many huge money spent on the army, war in Afghanistan, space race and more but Washington is still fighting to help its population who is sturggling with the economic situtation in YOUR country.

Xersex said...

last one: it would be enough only your ex-POTUS!

uptonking said...

Love the last one. And the others make some fine points. What to do about Manchin. Doesn't he see what a stick in the mud he's being? This is a time to evolve. For progress. Get out of the way you old white F.