WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

2021.0922.0008...

If you find yourself a little bored, go here... 

6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Somebody has to make a Gif out of it :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - That would require a lot more work!

BatRedneck said...

Ho! Ho! Ho!
A 'Rate This" click-option now included in the comments?
Nobody told me Google's Blogger had been purchased by Suckerberg :)

bobbert said...

Great work!

uptonking said...

I love it when guys go on Grindr and post that they are bored. Bored? Then why would I want to have anything to do with them? What are they doing on there? Are we supposed to entertain them?? Me? I never am. Never bored. Always working on something. It's a good way to be.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I've looked a long time to find a Rating system I could figure out. I'm even willing to consent to paying for it after my free trial is done.

bobbert - Someone else did the work.

uptonking - Yes, but did you check it out?