WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 01, 2021

2021.0901.0009...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems a real shame that this country can't abort the state of Texas. I guess that won't happen now with their new abortion ban law just enacted. Well, maybe we should encourage them to secede from the union and join Mexico, but I doubt Mexico would have anything to do with the stupids. If you're a Texan and aren't okay with what the state legislature is doing, you need to move. If you're okay with voter suppression and abortion bans, et al, then you're a fucking idiot. And if you're a major corporation doing business there, you need to relocate to another state. Behavior almost beyond belief. But we've witnessed a lot of that lately. And I won't even get started with Florida and Arizona. Stay vigilant people, stay informed.

JiEL said...

Is that a real «fact» ?
If so, many people in USA and Texas and red States are over the fence stupid.

**Seeing all those parents in Florida screaming against the mask mandating for kids in schools makes me wonder that many of them need a urgent «brain cells» transplant.
The worst was that one screaming that she was a «Christian» for what the fuck the reason that makes her a genious in medical field... Crazyness at its best.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:43pm - I like your way of thinking.

JiEL - Yes, it's real. I just Googled it. Texas conservatives have totally lost it.

whkattk said...

Exactly!!

uptonking said...

I am with the dude with the beard... let them destroy themselves. Less of them? The better.